St. Francis and Pleasant Grove tied with 376 strokes apiece in the third and final Delta League Center match of the season, held Monday at WildHawk Golf Club.
Lexi Martin of Pleasant Grove shot her best 18-holes ever with a 6-under-par 66, besting her own personal record for 18 holes by 10 strokes.
"I was really putting well today," she said. "I had many one-putt greens."
Next Monday, the Delta League teams will compete in the Sac-Joaquin Section's Division I meet at Rancho Murieta Country Club. St. Francis, Pleasant Grove and Davis will enter the Section championship with complete teams of six. The six individuals to also compete next week will be determined on Wednesday.
As featured on
- Where to get takeout in Elk Grove during the coronavirus shutdown
- Authorities address public concerns on ‘stay-at-home’ order
- Transportation board approves $8.4 billion expenditure plan
- Governor proposes tax for vaping products
- Keeping lunch on the table EG school district distributes meals to students during campus closures
- Local Assemblyman to donate $20K to EG Food Bank
- Home delivery, courtesy of the community
- Coronavirus Update: Sac County extends school district closures
- Coronavirus Update: Elk Grove Unified announces distance learning plan
- Coronavirus Update: EG City Council approves temporary eviction ban
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.