St. Francis and Pleasant Grove tied with 376 strokes apiece in the third and final Delta League Center match of the season, held Monday at WildHawk Golf Club.
Lexi Martin of Pleasant Grove shot her best 18-holes ever with a 6-under-par 66, besting her own personal record for 18 holes by 10 strokes.
"I was really putting well today," she said. "I had many one-putt greens."
Next Monday, the Delta League teams will compete in the Sac-Joaquin Section's Division I meet at Rancho Murieta Country Club. St. Francis, Pleasant Grove and Davis will enter the Section championship with complete teams of six. The six individuals to also compete next week will be determined on Wednesday.
As featured on
- Driver runs red light, crashes into police car
- Where is the Elk Grove Botanic Garden?
- A 411-acre salad bar for goats, sheep
- EG restaurants begin reopening
- Bob Gluck, former Elk Grove Chamber ambassador, dies at 67
- Elk Grove Unified faces $53M deficit after COVID-19 hit
- Controversial bail reform measure heading to Nov. ballot
- A quiet Memorial Day in Elk Grove
- Survey reveals COVID-19 pandemic’s impacts on local businesses
- DUI suspect sinks into manure pond
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.