Roger Anthony Baht, a 43-year resident of Elk Grove, passed away Feb. 13, 2022 at the age of 78. He is survived by his wife, Margaret; 2 daughters, sons-in-law, grandsons, and sisters. Roger retired from the California Department of Justice with 36 years of State service. He enjoyed traveling, the outdoors, spending time with family and friends, and serving his church community as a 4th degree Knights Columbus. A Funeral Mass is planned for Friday, June 10 at 10:30 a.m. at St. Joseph's Catholic Church at 9961 Elk Grove-Florin Road, Elk Grove.
- Something smelly in the foothills and it’s not the smoke
- Pedestrian dies in hit-and-run collision; suspect arrested
- It’s Sheldon, Jesuit then who knows in the Delta League this winter
- Nguyen announces victory in Assembly race
- Annual Dickens Faire to arrive in Old Town Nov. 26
- EG food bank gives 1,500-plus meals for Thanksgiving
- Law professor wins EG school board race
- Election ’22: Hume continues to lead Moreno in Board of Supervisors D-5 election
- Local Native Americans join Capitol monument project
- Rhino habitat considered for proposed EG zoo
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
The playoffs don't begin until February, but which of our local boys basketball teams will advance the furthest in the Sac-Joaquin Section playoffs?