Palaca, Barbara Ann (Snooky) Born in Santa Maria, CA March 15, 1945, Entered into rest Oct. 28, 2020 in Sacramento, CA. Snooky is survived by her husband of 53 years. Mike Palaca, Son Michael, Brother Tom Sutti ( Bea) and numerous nieces and Nephews. Snooky was raised in Franklin, CA. She attended Franklin Elementary School and Elk Grove High School. She worked for Sac, City School Dist. for over 35 years and was enjoying retirement. Snooky was Known for her kind heart, love of animals and wonderful cooking. She will be missed by so many. Services for Family will be held at a later date.
- Upcoming 4-day Highway 99 closure to impact EG commuters
- City Council supports tattoo parlors for Old Town
- Annexation of 390 acres approved for Elk Grove
- Election ’22: Hume to run for county supervisor seat
- Sacramento County advances to Orange Tier
- More than 4,500 seniors graduate from EG Unified's schools
- Former EG City Council member opposes proposed subdivision
- Old Town Plaza project to be completed this summer
- Community celebration held for new Singh and Kaur Park
- Local wrestler wins national championship to qualify for Pan American Championship
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.