Marian Edna Childs Howard passed away on Wednesday, April 20, 2022. Born on June 23, 1927. Survived by her children, Kathleen, Mary, William, Nine grandchildren, many great-grandchildren, and great-great grandchildren. She is reunited with her late husband William Howard, her daughter Patricia, and her son John in heaven. Her services will be Friday, June 3, 2022, 10 a.m. at East Lawn Elk Grove Memorial Park & Mortuary, 9189 East Stockton Blvd., Elk Grove.
- EG passenger train station planned to open in 2024
- Elk Grove to celebrate country’s 246th birthday
- Bob Trigg, former EG Unified superintendent and EG city councilman, dies at 87
- EG Unified's first student board member presents student concerns to district officials
- Election ’22: Local Assembly candidate Eric Rigard dies at 65
- Local authorities patrol for illegal fireworks in Elk Grove
- Election ’22: Cooper declares victory in Sac County sheriff’s race
- “Starting Point United” concludes after-school soccer season
- Friends, family celebrate the life of author Hank Harrison
- Bradshaw’s Takahashi named State baseball Coach of Year
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.