Donna Sue (Armstrong) Morgan age 71 of Elk Grove, California passed away peacefully on Saturday, April 10, 2021. Donna was born in Manilla, Iowa to parents Don and Verdine Armstrong. The family moved from Iowa to Anaheim, California in 1957 where Donna attended school and graduated from Anaheim High School in 1967. She married Larry Morgan in 1981 and they had two sons, Jason and Brian Morgan. The family lived in Orange County until 1996 when they moved to Elk Grove, California. She worked for the Elk Grove School District until retirement. Donna truly lived life to the fullest through simple pleasures; spending time with friends and family, reading, playing Bunco and going to coffee club. Donna cherished many lifelong friendships and was known for her kindness, caring and sunny disposition. She is preceded in death by her parents Don and Verdine Armstrong, sisters Ann Armstrong and Linda Perley. Donna is survived by sons Jason (Sheila) Morgan, Brian (Kristen) Morgan, both of Elk Grove, sister and brother-in-law Leslee and Larry OBrien of Merlin Oregon, ex-husband Larry Morgan, four nephews, and many cousins.
- EG Unified bus drivers call for pay raises
- Wrong-way driver causes fatal collision on Hwy 99
- Tractor company to purchase city property for $5.1M
- EG City Council approves $6 million loan for affordable housing project
- Fight, Brandished Taser Leads To Game Cancellation
- Election ’21: EG voters make themselves heard in recall election
- A look at Grant Line Road’s next widening project
- Victim dies after parking lot shooting in Laguna West
- Memorial Evokes Life of Officer Grewal
- Family continues search for lost, elderly relative
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.