Britta Kay Hatlen died suddenly at home on 2-22-21 She was born on June 15 1967. Britta is survived by her mother Linda Hatlen and her father the late Orville Hatlen, sister Kirsten and brothers Eric and Mark. Her generosity and lively humor will be missed by everyone. A private service was held with family and friends attending.
- Upcoming 4-day Highway 99 closure to impact EG commuters
- Annexation of 390 acres approved for Elk Grove
- City Council supports tattoo parlors for Old Town
- Sacramento County advances to Orange Tier
- Election ’22: Hume to run for county supervisor seat
- Local wrestler wins national championship to qualify for Pan American Championship
- More than 4,500 seniors graduate from EG Unified's schools
- Community celebration held for new Singh and Kaur Park
- Former EG City Council member opposes proposed subdivision
- First Memorial Day ceremony held at Veterans Grove
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.