Project R.I.D.E., a 41-year-old Elk Grove nonprofit that provides horseback therapy and education for students with special needs, raised more than $26,000 in this year’s Big Day of Giving on May 8. Check out this issue’s Lifestyle section for coverage on the annual, 24-hour online fundraiser that benefits nonprofits across the Sacramento region.
- Driver runs red light, crashes into police car
- Where is the Elk Grove Botanic Garden?
- A 411-acre salad bar for goats, sheep
- EG restaurants begin reopening
- Bob Gluck, former Elk Grove Chamber ambassador, dies at 67
- Elk Grove Unified faces $53M deficit after COVID-19 hit
- Controversial bail reform measure heading to Nov. ballot
- DUI suspect sinks into manure pond
- A quiet Memorial Day in Elk Grove
- Survey reveals COVID-19 pandemic’s impacts on local businesses
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.