Marching bands and color guards from across California competed at Franklin High School’s Invitational Band Review on Oct. 12. Onlookers took a seat near the Franklin campus to enjoy performances that afternoon.
- Nuisance house’s owner convicted of lawsuit scheme
- Parents, activists protest arrest of MT student
- Elk Grove Park’s fishing ban to be lifted in March
- A series of town hall meetings on CNU hospital begins
- Laguna Blvd. bank robbery suspect arrested
- Tony Lin appointed as new EG planning commissioner
- Election 2020: Singh joins City Council’s Dist. 3 race
- Mission accomplished on Valentine’s Day
- A new connection
- Make yourself heard on March 3
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.