A parade of classic cars drove through Elk Grove’s Glenbrooke Del Webb adult community during the late afternoon of Oct. 6. The Glenbrooke Community Association hosted the parade and ‘Driveway Happy Hours’ after postponing the events from August, due to the late summer’s wildfire smoke issues. Oct. 6 was to be the annual National Night Out, when neighborhood watch groups hold block parties. Pictured, right, are the Parade King and Queen Leo and Kathy Plumley.
- EG Food Bank to have a new home
- Election 2020: Schmidt takes on Los Rios Area 7 race
- Teen bicyclist dies from Whitelock Parkway collision
- Election 2020: Wilson is out of school board race
- Stanford wrestlers try to help save program while distance learning in Elk Grove
- Election 2020: Nonprofit director running for Los Rios Area 4 seat
- Election 2020: Law professor joins Los Rios board race
- Federal judge dismisses indictment against EG doctor
- Challenging times for Elk Grove Unified
- Election 2020: High school teacher takes on Los Rios board race
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.