A crew removed trees along Old Town Elk Grove’s Railroad Street on Feb. 3. They are preparing for a construction project that will add parking spaces, sidewalks, and landscaping for the city’s Railroad Street renovation. The city plans to bring 85 new trees to the area that includes the Old Town Plaza. D&S Development plans to restore historic buildings (pictured) at Railroad Street as part of a mixed-used project that includes restaurants and an apartment complex.
- Laguna Blvd. bank robbery suspect arrested
- Nuisance house’s owner convicted of lawsuit scheme
- EGPD issues 65 tickets in two-week traffic operation
- I-5 enhancements could be completed early, says project manager
- Parents, activists protest arrest of MT student
- Suspected catalytic converter thieves arrested
- Election 2020: Patterson sets sights on Bera’s seat in Congress
- Election 2020: Wheat joins District 3 City Council race
- A Valentine gift for Elk Grove
- Ella Marthalee Bays Thomas (Marty)
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.